The delighted Managing Director of Swift Recovery Ltd, Daniel Blackwood is pictured receiving the Quality Management Certification from Global QA Consultant Barry Haynes.
Being one of the UK’s top ISO management consultancy firms Global QA Consultants work nationwide, providing ISO consultancy services to businesses to throughout the UK, helping them achieve UKAS (Government approved) certification to International Standards for Quality, Environmental/Energy and Health & Safety Management Systems including industry specific schemes.
Another recent example of a business that enlisted Global QA to help them obtain required certification is that of Swift Recovery Ltd of London in attaining ISO 9001 and PAS 43 Certification.
The main benefits that Swift Recovery wanted from the certification included:
• The ability to win more Business.
• Procurement specifications and tenders often require certification as a condition to supply so achieving certification opens more doors.
• Mastering of legal compliance and current legislation.
• Implementing ISO to aid in understanding what and how statutory and regulatory requirements impacted on the business and ensured they stayed on the right side of the law.
• Save the company money through training, awareness and implementation of relevant policies and procedures so that all employees would be more aware of their respective responsibilities.
A Global QA consultant with specialist industry knowledge oversaw the operation of them achieving the standards and expectations required.
Global QA implement a simple, straight forward approach with the potentially complicated and difficult process being navigated with relative ease and clarity.
Daniel Blackwood, Managing Director of Swift Recovery Ltd was both impressed and reassured with the in-depth knowledge and professional experience provided by Global QA who guided them throughout the process.
“Global QA assisted us in gaining ISO 9001 and PAS 43 Certification in a very professional and efficient manner” Daniel commented. “Gaining these certifications has both helped us secure future work and reassured customers of our proficient high standards” he added.
To arrange a free no obligation meeting to see how you could benefit from our services simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you operate #CCTV or provide #CCTV to your customers? Have you considered the implications of #GDPR on #CCTV and… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/984430522201006080 2:58 PM Apr 12th
We are celebrating 18 years today as members of the @thebsia specialising in assisting security service providers/i… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/983978834667155456 9:03 AM Apr 11th